Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:18:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Joshua Delahunty wrote:

Perhaps not, but I WOULD like to a) load up the set of pseudo-official, James
inspired names, b) load up the set of James Hughes names, c) load up the set
of I've-used-them-for-over-8-years-and-worked-very-hard-to-develop-them
internal Joshua Delahunty names (which, BTW, I may invoke some hubris here
and point out that several people have mistaken in the past for internal
names because they thought them so official), perhaps even d) [Pie in the
Sky] load up officially-released TLG names.

Hmm.  I think a parts database, that tracks multiple (hopefully, *all*)
names for each part, would be a very good thing.

Steve