Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 00:45:06 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

8<  [snip]

In general, does this sound like a well-rounded idea?

Steve

I think it is a "well-rounded" idea. It would make the lists easier to
search (esp. for newbies).

Similarly, Franklin Cain had suggested a year ago reworking the Castle and
Space categories. Will that be happening anytime soon?

Best regards,
--Ryan