 CAD / Development / 5808
Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 01:18:08 GMT

Leonardo Zide <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message
  Yes, but we should still make full updates available for people who
don't want the latest version.

  I'll start writing an update download program, looks like it's the
only thing left to do.

Cool.  Would the download program provide information about the updates so
people can download only what they want instead of the latest version?  Why
would someone not want all of the latest parts?

Parts downloads probably should still be there - for OSes other than Windows
and also for people who the download program does not work for.

-Tim
(home in Chicago now...getting everything set up on my parents' machine
still...)