 CAD / Development / 5747
Re: Ldraw.organization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:25:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Farrington wrote:

Regarding a separate LCAD domain, why can't you simply make a sub-domain in
ldraw.org like what was done with mlcad.ldraw.org?  (http://lcad.ldraw.org/)

If that isn't possible, I heard from someone who said that some place offers
domain names for about $15/year.  I'll have to contact him for the details.

That seems backwards to me.  If "LCAD" is the all-encompassing term we want
to use, then LDraw would be a subset of LCAD, and the 'proper' subdomain
name would be ldraw.lcad.org (to go along with mlcad.lcad.org, etc).

But that's working from an assumption I don't hold.

Steve