 CAD / Development / 5746
5745  |  5747
Subject:
ldglite 0.7.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:25:26 GMT

Yet another version of ldglite is available.  I'm up to version 0.7.2 now.
The new version incorporates a few changes suggested here.  I forgot exactly
what they were though.  Sorry.  The other major enhancements are as follows:

I double buffered the mouse spin mode so it looks a bit better now.
I also added shifted and ctrl mouse spin modes kinda like l3lab.

Polling can now be enabled via the menu.

Transparent PNG files are supported (but never actually tested)

Windows users can get the ldraw path out of the ldraw.ini file if you have it.

I've made the parser a runtime option now so you can switch between
the ldlite and l3 parsers via the command line or the menu.  You no
longer need two executables.  Pass a -ld on the command line to force
it to use the ldlite parser or a -l3 to use the l3 parser.  Or better
yet, UNIX users can softlink l3glite to ldglite and it'll figure it out
based on the name of the program.  It'll do that for Windows as well
but you'll need to rename or copy the program because there are no
softlinks in FAT or FAT32 filesystems.

See readme.txt for more details.

Once again the SourceForge is giving me trouble with scp so the new stuff
is currently only available from the geocities mirror site.

http://www.geocities.com/dheyse

Don