 CAD / Development / 5762
Re: Ldraw.organization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:44:41 GMT

I got my domain, www.kylekeppler.com, from www.namezero.com for free, yes
FREE. They do put a huge ole banner on it and you have to have a site host
so using it as your main website isn't that great of an idea. You do get
unlimited email addresses though and that is the olny resaon I have mine...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.cad.dev, Leonardo Zide writes:
Tim Courtney wrote:

If that isn't possible, I heard from someone who said that some place offers
domain names for about $15/year.  I'll have to contact him for the details.

Ok, please do.  Thanks.

I registered leocad.org at www.domainmonger.com for $17/year.

A guy from work registered a domain for $3/year but they add an
annoying frame with ads, I don't think it's worth it but if you want I
can get the address for you.

Leonardo