 CAD / Development / 5728
Re: License revision 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:43:01 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
news:htlk3tcv9idsvffa31sctbpv87ctvi2q76@4ax.com...

BTW - we're really close to the next big release at LDraw.org - only one • thing
needs to be put in place.  I hope it will all be online tonight, but the • final
piece is not under my control.  I think everyone will like it :-)

As long as that missing piece isn't "Part Update 2000-03". ;)

ROFL. :D

Well, it was all ready to go last night, but some other unavoidable issues have
come up, that we have worked out (Michael Lachmann and I).  Hopefully I'll have
time tonight to rework what needs to be reworked and upload.  Its not going to
be as spectacular as both of us had hoped, but we found a way to work around the
issues.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne