 CAD / Development / 5735
Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:30:28 GMT

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message
Tim wrote:
That's true.  There should be a gradual shift in naming to 'LCAD • Organization'
rather than LDraw.org, etc [1].

No.  Although I am -not- one of the CADheads, my vote would be to keep the
organization name/URL to be LDraw.org, because it honors James Jessman.  Yes,
the focus of it _will_ change to LCAD programs (I'm one of the people who • would
like to see MLCad get more exposure on the Ldraw page, but hey...I started out
with Ldraw).

James Powell

Point taken.  Any other opinions on this?
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne