 CAD / Development / 5701
Re: License - again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht writes:

[snip]
Here's a summary of the libraries I know of:

L3G0     Rayshade? Paul Gyugyi   (someone converted this to POV once)

Filip Spacek did the conversion.

Conversion programs:
LeoCAD I believe LeoCAD has a converter to import LDraw parts.
L2P    first LDraw -> POV converter, written by Lutz, uses LGEO parts
L3P    Lars Hassing(sp?) wrote this to convert LDraw parts to POV directly.

It would be great if when/if MLCad started allowing plugins, someone wrote a
converter to POV which worked directly in MLCad.  This would make life a bit
more centralized for the many MLCad users.  (pardon me if this has been
brought up before)

(xpost lugnet.cad.mlcad)

-Tim