 CAD / Development / 5693
Re: License - again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:24:03 GMT

koen wrote:

Why don't you just say:
"    This product is licensed under the standard Lego Users Computer Aided
Design License.
    For information or/and questions about the license post a message on
lugnet.cad.dev."

  Bad idea, you can't use the word "Lego".

That way you can just wait with actually coming up with all this license
stuff untill someone asks for it  :-)

  Someone already asked for it. :)

Leonardo