 CAD / Development / 5691
Re: License - again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Gyugyi writes:
I like the artistic license, but not for a library of parts.

Oh, artistic is definitely not the best license to start from for parts. I don't
think it achieves anyone's goals in that direction. Artistic is well suited for
an application.

I'd have to review this thread's history to be aware of the desired goals for
the parts license...