 CAD / Development / 3273
Re: Hidden surface removal, and vertex order in part/primitive DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:57:51 GMT

Hello!

Eventually I finished orienting (automatically) all faces of bricks 10
and 2560! For those who are interested by the results, please have a
look at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/paris.jean-pierre/LDORIENT/

At the same place, one'll find the corrected 2560. Yes, this part as
small bugs: 16 faces are repeated twice (look for '0 zzz' for the
oucommented faces). This knid of bug is fatal for my orienter. I have to
have a bunch of code to check if one face appears more than once in a
brick.

bye
jp