 CAD / Development / 2954
Re: Hidden surface removal, and vertex order in part/primitive DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:34:17 GMT

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:06:35 GMT, sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre
Andersen) wrote:

Michael Lachmann:

You mentioned that some parts have a "0 CW-Compliant" tag. Could we do
something to make this a standard? Because than I could read this tag in
MLCad and make the drawing faster!!!!!

I think we agreed to use
  0 CW
and
  0 CCW
lines in the beginning of the files to indicate (C)CW
compliancy, but you should have a look at what Steve
actually has written in his parts.

I'm willing to change my parts, if the standard changes.  Assuming parts
which are *not* C(C)W need to be flagged at all.

Tell me what you think!

It would be very nice if you implemented this feature.

I agree completely.

Steve