 CAD / Development / 3011
Re: Interpreting the proposed FACE meta-command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:24:17 GMT

Gary Williams:

The meta-command:

0 FACE <CW|CCW|DS|UNKNOWN>

...should only be used to indicate the order of the vertices of the polygons
_in the file that contains it_.

Very sensible (now that Steve has convinced me).

While we're discussing this I'd like to propose abbreviating the
'DOUBLE-SIDED' parameter to simply 'DS'.

Hmm. I don't like it, but we have already abbreviated
(counter)clockwise, so it does make sense to abbreviate
double-sided too. :-(

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --