 CAD / Development / 2989
Re: Hidden surface removal, and vertex order in part/primitive DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 21:51:19 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote in message ...
I still think using

0 FACE ( CW | CCW | DOUBLE-SIDED | UNKNOWN )

That works for me.

I don't suppose there's an official standards-setting body of people charged
with voting on extensions to the .dat format, is there?  Maybe it's time to
form one.

-Gary