 CAD / Development / 3049
Re: Hidden surface removal, and vertex order in part/primitive DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:14:54 GMT

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 21:21:54 GMT, Jean-Pierre PARIS
<Paris.Jean-Pierre@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:
Package it so the fixer doesn't need a JDK, and send it to a lot of people.

To do that I have to check what's Sun offer. I can afford VisualJ++.
And event  after I packaged it, it would be a rather big zip! Let me
take time to see if I can manage something correct...

OK, then help out a Java-dummy: are there JDK's available on the net, or
are they purchase-only?

Steve