 Administrative / Suggestions / 709
Re: Signature Image Abuse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 14:20:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Kyle Keppler wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jake McKee wrote:
On a somewhat unrelated note, Todd, do you have plans to be able to save
sigs? That would be a [HUGE] win to me.

Yes, one per e-mail address.  So you can have different sigs if you post from
multiple addresses.

--Todd

Sounds good. But make a clear limit on the number of charactars and/or lines.

Also, with a signature feature implemented, people will probably be more
inclined to use that than paste in each time. If it's not convenient for them to
store more than x lines, they won't. So that will deter abuse as it is.

-Tim