 Administrative / Suggestions / 676
Re: Signature Image Abuse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 04:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Tim Courtney wrote:
   I suggest limiting signature banners to no larger than standard banner size (468x60)

How do you suggest knowing which images are signature banners?

   and avatars to no larger than 75x75,

What about 50x80?

How do you suggest knowing which images are avatars?

   and not allowing animated images.

Even if they’re pornographic?

   -Tim (who’s very thankful you didn’t implement blink!)

Oh that’s -=(*text*)=- but you don’t want to try that out.