 Administrative / Suggestions / 678
Re: Signature Image Abuse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 04:06:40 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Todd Lehman wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Tim Courtney wrote:
   I suggest limiting signature banners to no larger than standard banner size (468x60)

How do you suggest knowing which images are signature banners?

Watchful concerned community members who are willing to kindly guide and inform abusers.

   and avatars to no larger than 75x75,

What about 50x80?

If you prefer :-)

   How do you suggest knowing which images are avatars?

See above.

   and not allowing animated images.

Even if they’re pornographic?

So, no animations, unless they’re porn? ;-)

   -Tim (who’s very thankful you didn’t implement blink!)

Oh that’s -=(*text*)=- but you don’t want to try that out.

:-P

Sorry if I’m coming across as a bit negative. I really do appreciate the work you’re putting into this, and FTX has some definite benefits for posting. However, I’m really concerned about the quality of conversation we enjoy here degrading.

-Tim