 Administrative / Suggestions / 679
Re: Signature Image Abuse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 04:25:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Tim Courtney wrote:
<snip>

Needless to say I agree with Tim that there is a good potential for abuse
here... I raised another type of potential abuse in this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/?n=4211

but it seems to have gone unanswered. Perhaps because it's blindingly obvious?
Perhaps because I posted in the wrong group? Anyway, consider this a **bump** of
that post.

Personally I reserve judgement on FTX capability in posts, overall, but my first
blush is, despite the very real technical niftyness, it's not a good idea...

Technical question? Can it be turned off again without disruption if for
whatever reason that were desired?