 Administrative / Suggestions / 694
Re: Signature Image Abuse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 15:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Tim Courtney wrote:

   Or do you mean on a person-by-person basis? That would be a bit more work.

That’s an interesting point -- I think it would preserve the freedom for those who use it responsibly, and enable you to prevent abusers from continuing to abuse the privilege.

I meant disabling the viewing of it on a person-by-person basis...not disabling their ability to post that way.

--Todd