 Administrative / Suggestions / 687
Re: Signature Image Abuse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 14:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

   But I really do not think huge sigs would be a problem here. Posts are not read in the manner they are on sites like BZP and FBTB. Meaning you do not have to scroll allllll the way past big sigs to get to the next post.

You do if you read messages on the web interface using either the Entire Thread on One Page or the This Message and its Replies one One Page options.

Brian H. Nielsen