 Administrative / Suggestions / 684
Re: Signature Image Abuse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 14:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Technical question? Can it be turned off again without disruption if for
whatever reason that were desired?

Do you mean can the feature as a whole be disabled?  Yes, it would be trivial.
Or do you mean on a person-by-person basis?  That would be a bit more work.

That's an interesting point -- I think it would preserve the freedom for those
who use it responsibly, and enable you to prevent abusers from continuing to
abuse the privilege.

-Tim