 Trains / 27209
Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rafe Donahue wrote:
Eric Kingsley wrote:

Sure post anything that you feel would be helpful.

Ok, I'll add my $0.02 to the pile.

my Lego room upstairs.

Dear Rafe,

thanks for your story here. It was more worth than just 2 cent for me! I only
hope some people at LEGO see, that metal track trains attract lots of people and
that these often enough end with a 100.000 ++ collection of bricks.
And this would not happen with baby trains....

But we are talking about the LEGO company and their managers. The company is not
very well known to behave in a rational way. I usually fear the worst and in
most cases I was not creative enough to foresee how bad it comes later on.

Leg Godt!

Ben

(personally I have enough 9V stuff for ever. So if I complain against an end of
9V, it is not dealing with egoism. I do not need any further 9V track. 800+
pieces of track are enough as a dozen transformers are.)