 Trains / 27092
Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:37:41 GMT

Eric,

Is there anyway for you to also gather input from "club-less" LEGO train
enthusists? While I don't belong to a club or do exhibitions, I do have my
own home layout for both myself and my children. And I too have a big
investment in 9V gear.

I will likely purchase the new IR cargo train - for the green parts. But the
first thing I will do is fit it with a 9V motor. I've been waiting for an
expansion of the 9V system for years. Now the system changes... What a blow.

-- Bryan

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
This is very important feedback.  Lets try an informal poll...

If 9V trains do get discontinued...

1.  Would your club disband or significantly cut back on public
appearances?
(List your club and number of appearances)

2.  Are there any clubs that would continue to show using the new Battery
powered IR Trains?

3.  How tightly are 9V trains and your clubs survival tied together?