 Trains / 27091
Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:27:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
news:Iwuo0x.BMJ@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I will take your feedback and put together a document that I will submit
through
the channels I have open to me and we will see what happens.

-Eric Kingsley
LEGO Ambassador

Do you want this feedback via e-mail or posted to LUGNET?

Mike

Lets post it on LUGNET for all to see.  I will then collect it and put it
together in a single document for those at LEGO to go through.

Again honest answers without the vitriol is important.  I won't include any
fire-brand comments in my document.

-Eric Kingsley
LEGO Ambassador