 Trains / 27076
Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:31:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bert Waters wrote:
I'm not usually an alarmist but I did notice the new U.S. sale prices on
selected 9V items, including the Train Motor, Speed Regulator, Level Crossing,
and Train Engine Shed (in new bley which was somewhat good news, as we hope this
set will be continued with the RC's) along with Locomotives and Rail Cars.

Not showing up on the sales and deals page are the MOT locomotives which appear
to be on sale now as well.

As far as the essentials, I'd get what you think you'll need in the forseeable
future, while you can, now.

Definitely a drag.

Jonathan