 Trains / 27080
Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:31:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ted Michon wrote:

   LTCs are MUCH more than model railroading - they are really more about LEGO modelling in general. But LTC is a format that for the past 5 years or so has become easy to explain to the world. Bottom line, if there were no trains we would almost need to start over to get the world to want us and understand us the way they do now.

Well, this is an interesting question that is distilled into the LTC vs LUG debate. I think that there are distinctions between the two. The TCLTC’s motto is that our layout is simply a background for our trains. Without the trains, the whole thing wouldn’t make much sense like say, a miniland does, which I definitely agree has merits of its own.

JOHN