 Trains / 27088
Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:41:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote:
..
Trust for now that we are discussing this with LEGO and we are trying to get all the information we can about the status of 9V trains.

-Eric Kingsley
LEGO Ambassador

Eric-

Thanks. Glad to know you and the others are on top of this issue that means so
much to many of us. At SCLTC we have almost 5 years invested building our club
and have reached the point where venues come to us and we have as many events as
we can handle. If 9V trains disappeared, we would not be able to continue.

-Ted