 Trains / 24716
24715  |  24717
Subject:
Eggliners (was Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:03:33 GMT

THESE evoke the feeling of passenger cars as well, so what is the point? Are you about “evoking feelings” or trying to copy something as closely as possible? When I copy something, I try and replicate everything that is possible, not try and figure out how much I can leave out and still capture the essence of something. Because then you end up with an eggliner.

YMMV,

JOHN

Now they ARE cool!

Tim