 Trains / 24704
Re: D&RGW coach set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:

Well I finally completed a coach set I have been dreaming about building for
years. I tend to be drawn to color scheme (aka livery) than body shape, which
is totally in sync with my predisposition to rare LEGO colored elements. And
of recent I am completely on an orange kick. Not BNSF "regular" orange (4th
stack, see link), but the more muted medium orange (3rd stack, see link)
<www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/Misc/lego_color_pal_1.jpg>.

[Snip a lot]

Thanks for sharing these pictures Steve!

Your coaches are really beautiful. I love designs with more than just two (or
three) colours.
And as Larry mentioned: these stairs are really worth to be copied!

Regards,

Ben