 Trains / 24732
Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

   I know what you mean. When I see a fine compressed train, as in a James Mathis creation, the word that comes to my mind is “cute”.

Funny, when I see a fine looking (when on static display) 8 wide model on a curve, even a curve/straight/curve curve, the word that comes to mind is “ridiculous”. If and when LEGO ever makes decent radii, I might switch. But till then, no. I build my models to operate. (that they sometimes have issues is a different matter, I’m not too proud...)

   lol none taken. I realize that many people still love the cuteness of 6 wide trains and fear the big, bad 8 wides;-) To each his own.

Oh, get over yourself. Mobody fears you. Or your models. :-)

++Lar