 Trains / 24740
Re: Compressionism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:07:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach wrote:

   Build what you like. If it runs, great! If not, either live with it, or rebuild it.

You’re right. No fun, but right.

So get J2 to shut up, he’s the main instigator of the “bigger is better” thing... you’d think he’s compensating for something. (although Spencer and his 7 wide automobiles certainly don’t help matters)