 Trains / 24697
Re: D&RGW coach set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:17:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
I actually mentioned that dark blay might have been a better choice for the roof
in the MOC pages text. I'm a huge fan of new colors, no insult at all! I only
wish I had a ton of blay / dark blay to work with... Actually the pearlesque
gray would have been more prototypical for the side panels. I'm still deciding
if I want to try that. And indeed as it turns out the pale orange, which is the
second stack in that color palette is even closer, but I think it only comes in
two or three brinck elements!

SteveB

Oops! I really should have read that 'blay' word there. I'll excuse myself by
pleading language differences (Aus/US) so my eyes weren't drawn to it. Yeah!
That'll work. The current orange looks perfect to me but then I am colour blind
so that could explain it.

Forgot to mention in my first post how much I like the steps (using
panels/corner panels). They work extremely well!

Tim