 Trains / 24682
Re: D&RGW coach set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:10:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   oops, here are the fixed broken links...

Moc Page: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8664 or

BrickShelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=122269

Those are SSchweet! The medium orange is a dead-ringer. Since you are a Compressionist, I’ll not belittle your placing the wheels side-by-side. But if you are going to do that, why not go for broke and add that third axle?

But what I’d really like to see is using a 6081 on the ends to create that rounded end feeling. You’d prolly need to use four on each of the corners to create some space, but I think it would really help say “old heavyweight coach”. I like the tiling and the decals, too.

<sigh> If only you were an 8wider....:-)

JOHN