 Trains / 24699
Re: D&RGW coach set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:56:52 GMT

I'm going to reply to my own post, bad form I know but I seems to do it all the
time!
What I meant to get across with my last paragraph, but completely failed was
that I feel that this is like a great TLC/TLG set, in the same way that the
Santa Fe and 7740 were. Its a great art to design stuff in the Lego idiom and do
it better. Big eight wide 'scale' models have their own attraction but somehow
you don't want to play with them as much. (I don't want to start the whole
six/eight wide thing again! Suffice to say I just feel that they fill different
niches)

Tim