 Trains / 24763
Re: Compressionism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:08:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Didier Enjary wrote:

   I’m curious about how do the LEGO train community feel with compressionism ?

Didier

I felt uncomfortable with compressionism (for my own MOCs) and I prefered not compress, choosing between staying stuck in 6-wide or not running my trains on difficult layout (uneven, curved,...). This thread (and Steve’s beautiful colored compressed coaches) change my mind and I hope it will increase my creativity in the future.

Thank you for your answers.

Didier