 Trains / 24728
Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:28:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

hey, even a mixture of the two. A good example of the former would be this model
(IMO) and/or Shaun Sullivan's Hudson (see the .trains sidebar)

Agreed, those models aren't built primarily for their running qualities.

and a good
example of the latter would be Lar's ATSF

Except that I found out (second hand, I wasn't there, I was in S'pore) that it's
not as good a runner as I had hoped. Needs tuning on a big layout... Sigh. I
agree about INTENT though!

or any James Mathis stuff,

Some of JM's earlier virtual only stuff needed tuning when people tried to build
it real world too.

or official TLC stuff too.

Except when it doesn't run well. Sigh.

Seems to me you have a lot of problem(s) running LOL!

;-)

Legoswami

Highly subtle one, 50/50 chance you'll get it, IMO.