 Trains / 24685
Re: D&RGW coach set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 03:47:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:

(snip)

Holy smokes, these are amazing. Lots of new detail ideas to steal, er, borrow, like the truck steps...

Bravo. Thanks for sharing with us all.

Larry,

I see you posted a Visitor review on steve’s MOC Page...

“Larry Pieniazek (from Ada, Michigan, USA,Earth) March 28, 2005
Wow. This is a tour de force! Whether prototypical or not, it would
totally rock to see these pulled by JT’s DRGW diesels. VERY well done,
thanks for sharing.”

Nnnnaaa, I think steve needs to build one or two of the falling Alco PA-1 or EMD F Series Diesels:

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/donald_beneke.htm

See Ya,
Robin Werner