 LEGO Company / 1854
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 15:11:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

   The sets are on their way to North America, and we should beginning shipping them in late June. They are currently available in Europe.

Jake

Dear Jake,

I received shipping notification yesterday, as did others.

Please give me the company that unloads freigth containers, gets them through customs, unpacks containers and ships them to customers, all within 24 hours.

Many compnaies in the US always struggle with the speed of customs, unloading, etc. How does Lego get this done so fast?

Or... were the sets already in the warehouse (for a while), and was the information you were told to pass on not entirely acurate....

Paul