 LEGO Company / 1859
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 17:00:06 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Paul Janssen wrote:

   Although I do not mind, you did write that the sets “...are on their way to North America..”. I do not mind faster shipping, but as I do import stuff for my lab and as a company rep. as part of my job(s), and deal with customs myself (tons of paperwork/stamps/etc), I cannot buy it that they were”...on their way...”. They must have been in the warehouse already. Of couse I do not mind shipping sooner, but I am just interested in the workings of the company, do they write up what you can communicate to us, do you get some facts and are expected to write with limited knowledge, or is it even a PR plot to say “look how fast we are”...:)

Nope. I’ve written every word (minus the S@H product descriptions) you’ve seen me post on LUGNET for my 4+ years I’ve been posting.

I apologize for any misunderstanding. I just meant they are on their way to your house, (shipping, unpacking, customs, etc.), not that they were at the moment of writing on a ship in the ocean. My mistake in communication.

Boy, I’m really in the hot seat these days...even the good news gets me in trouble!

:)

Jake
---
Jake McKee