 LEGO Company / 1801
1800  |  1802
Subject:
New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 13:03:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As many of you have seen from the leaked pictures online, we have released a new set: 10152 – Maersk Container Ship.

Build the Most Famous Cargo Liner in the World! Maersk Sealand cargo liners sail the seas all over the world, carrying valuable goods from place to place.Now you can build your own Maersk Sealand Freighter with this exciting new set! Send it on voyages to far ports, then bring it into World City harbour. Then it’s time for another new adventure! It measures 69cm long and is your last chance to buy Maersk bricks!

Ages 8+. 988 pieces.
$74.99
£54.99
EURO 79,99

To clarify, this set will be available through Shop At Home in both Europe and North America. The sets are on their way to North America, and we should beginning shipping them in late June. They are currently available in Europe.

I do know, however, that there will be 5 set limit per customer on this set (Troy, are you listening? J). Why you ask?

This set uses …drum roll please… Maersk blue! In fact, the run of this new set uses all the Maersk blue ABS pellets we have left. That means that there is literally no Maersk blue ABS left. Even the parks can no longer get Maersk blue.

This is a small run too – only 14,000 total, with 10,000 coming to Shop At Home.

You’ll soon see for yourselves, but I can tell you that this set is absolutely amazing…and huge!

The set is currently in

Jake

---
Jake McKee