 LEGO Company / 1846
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 01:08:00 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mark Herzberg wrote:
   Thank you, LEGO, for making this available to the public. Placed my order this afternoon and I can’t wait to build it.

On a related note, it has already (surprise! surprise!) made its first appearence on eBay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3193982862

I’ve added it to my watch list to see how much it goes for. Bidding started at a penny, it is already at $46, and it has been less than eight hours since it was listed.

Looks like he’s not the only one-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19011&item=3194122469&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Adr.