 LEGO Company / 1847
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152 - NOW SHIPPING!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 03:48:29 GMT

I just got an email notice that my copy of 10152 has shipped.  It looks like
it became available about a month early.

The web site says "available now" as well, instead of something like "will
ship by xxx"

Note:  Sorry if this was already posted, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
As many of you have seen from the leaked pictures online, we have released • a new
set: 10152 - Maersk Container Ship.

{Build the Most Famous Cargo Liner in the World!
Maersk Sealand cargo liners sail the seas all over the world, carrying • valuable
goods from place to place.Now you can build your own Maersk Sealand • Freighter
with this exciting new set! Send it on voyages to far ports, then bring it • into
World City harbour. Then it's time for another new adventure! It measures • 69cm
long and is your last chance to buy Maersk bricks!}

{Ages 8+. 988 pieces.¬
$74.99¬
£54.99 ¬
EURO 79,99}¬

To clarify, this set [will] be available through Shop At Home in both • Europe and
North America. The sets are on their way to North America, and we should
beginning shipping them in late June. They are currently available in • Europe.

I do know, however, that there will be 5 set limit per customer on this • set
(Troy, are you listening? J). Why you ask?

This set uses .drum roll please. Maersk blue! In fact, the run of this new • set
uses [all] the Maersk blue ABS pellets we have left. That means that there • is
literally no Maersk blue ABS left. Even the parks can no longer get Maersk • blue.

This is a small run too - only 14,000 total, with [10,000] coming to Shop • At
Home.

You'll soon see for yourselves, but I can tell you that this set is • absolutely
amazing.and [huge]!

The set is currently in

Jake

---¬