 LEGO Company / 1838
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 06:28:05 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
As many of you have seen from the leaked pictures online, we have released a
new set: 10152 – Maersk Container Ship.

{Build the Most Famous Cargo Liner in the World!
Maersk Sealand cargo liners sail the seas all over the world, carrying
valuable goods from place to place.Now you can build your own Maersk Sealand
Freighter with this exciting new set! Send it on voyages to far ports, then
bring it into World City harbour. Then it's time for another new adventure!
It measures 69cm long and is your last chance to buy Maersk bricks!}

{Ages 8+. 988 pieces.¬
$74.99¬
£54.99 ¬
EURO 79,99}¬

To clarify, this set [will] be available through Shop At Home in both Europe
and North America. The sets are on their way to North America, and we should
beginning shipping them in late June. They are currently available in Europe.

I do know, however, that there will be 5 set limit per customer on this set
(Troy, are you listening? J). Why you ask?

This set uses …drum roll please… Maersk blue! In fact, the run of this new
set uses [all] the Maersk blue ABS pellets we have left. That means that
there is literally no Maersk blue ABS left. Even the parks can no longer get
Maersk blue.

This is a small run too – only 14,000 total, with [10,000] coming to Shop At
Home.

You’ll soon see for yourselves, but I can tell you that this set is
absolutely amazing…and [huge]!

The set is currently in

Jake

---¬
Jake McKee¬
Community Liaison¬
LEGO Community Development

Funny.

When talking to Maersk the other day they told me that it is for internal use
only.
I am not sure whether I need this set. It is great, but I really dont have the
need.

BR
Sonnich
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/