 LEGO Company / 1807
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 15:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
grumblegrumbleofcoursenotAustraliagrumblegrumble
I see no reason why it cant be made available to australia and new zealand
given that stuff we get comes from the exact same warehouse that people in
europe get their shop @ home items.

Jake, can you look into why this isnt listed on shop.lego.com for australia
and kick someone into gear to get it listed so us aussies can buy our (up
to) 5 sets just like the rest of the world?

I only want one myself but I am sure there are other aussies who want 1,2
or even the full 5 :)

I should have been more clear about this. All Shope At Home items (minus a few
exceptions) that are available in Europe are also available to Australia and New
Zealand. The 10152 is available to you as well, but the product isn't loaded on
the http://www.legoshop.com site yet. Should be later today.

Jake
---
Jake McKee