 LEGO Company / 1815
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 17:39:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Troy Cefaratti wrote:

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
news:Hxv0An.1Hnx@lugnet.com...

I do know, however, that there will be 5 set limit per customer on this set
(Troy, are you listening? J). Why you ask?

Hey now!  Why do I always seem to be the one singled out?  I am by far not
the only person that buys a lot of Lego!  :)

Maybe, just maybe, because of pictures that you publish on Brickshelf:

I dunno.....

Besides, i'm out of money anyways!  :(

That's what credit cards ar for. You're not the only one hurting moneywise, but
there's always room for a little bit more hurt....

Paul

Troy