 LEGO Company / 1870
1869  |  1871
Subject:
I got my Maersk in NH; was Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 22:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

SNIP

   Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Today (Thursday 5-20-04) I just got my 2 sets that i ordered monday nite!!!! I thought the Lego shop site said it would ship by 5-26-04. Oh,I’m in New Hampshire.

I’ve never seen Maersk blue b4, so for others who are curious, it looks slightly more turquoise-y than regular lt blue. The bottom of the ship is dk. red (i saw that question somewhere & dodn’t feel like finding the thread now). The set has a big box (the sneak picture made it look small-ish). It looks like a fantastic set (I literally just got home & opened the box & am now posting) & I’m going to *try* to save building it t’til next weekend, as I’m going to Maine (by the ocean!).

Jeff