 LEGO Company / 1842
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 20:10:40 GMT

Hmmmmmmmmm that seller is from the U.S. yet he is allready selling this? How is THAT? Unless Europe allready shipped and he got one from them.Other wise he is selling something he does not have! I know that is against BL rules what what Ebay?? Chris

On a related note, it has already (surprise! surprise!) made its first appearence on eBay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3193982862

I’ve added it to my watch list to see how much it goes for. Bidding started at a penny, it is already at $46, and it has been less than eight hours since it was listed.