 LEGO Company / 1930
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 01:51:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:

It still looks like North America is expecting the rest of the world to support
its prices. After all, why else do they allow such a large discrepency in
pricing to occur?

Oh, boy, don't I wish I had something to say about Lego's pricing!

Mark (North American)

P.S. I feel your pain, really, I do!  :-)